‘You could smell them burning’: Horrifying photos show dead native birds after they were ‘electrocuted by faulty power lines’

Aggravating photographs have developed of dead flying creatures which one lady claims were shocked by flawed electrical cables outside her home.

The photos, taken by Jasmine-Leea Kurschildgen in Mount Druitt in Sydney’s west on Saturday, appear no less than three dead creatures, accepted to be little corella cockatoos.

Ms Kurschildgen, 19, says it’s the third time she has discovered dead winged creatures outside her home and demands they were shocked in light of the fact that she could ‘notice them copying’.

‘The second time it happened it made a noisy blast – it seemed like an auto hit the post however it was the feathered creatures,’ she said.

‘You could see the consume marks… You could even notice them consuming and the second time it happened my energy went out and there was a huge explosion and a light blaze.’

Ms Kurschildgen revealed to Day by day Mail Australia she has reached specialists who disclosed to her they would be examining the electrical cables.

Every day Mail Australia has reached the nearby power supplier for input.

Little corellas have a short peak, a whitish shaded bill and a ring of blue skin around the eye.

The local winged creature is viewed as a horticultural vermin.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *